Sunday, February 19, 2012

Katy Perry Says Whats On Her Mind: No One Speaks For Me.

Katy Perry has tweeted to all her fans to clear up the news that spread yesterday. “Concerning the gossip, I want to be clear that NO ONE speaks for me. Not a blog, magazine, “close sources” or my family.” Was this her way of clearing up what her parents did yesterday? Read on to see [...]

Head’s up Madonna fans, ABC News has released a very short preview video of her upcoming appearance on the Nightline news program. At this point, there is very little information about Madonna‘s appearance on the show but we do know she will be interviewed by Cynthia McFadden and it is my assumption that she will be promoting the theatrical release of her directorial debut W.E. Click below to check out the short preview video in full.




7 seconds … that’s it … but it’s enough, right? I’ll be tuning in to see Maddy on Nightline. While I’m certain this interview will focus primarily on W.E., I’m hoping we’ll get more information about her upcoming new album and maybe some deets about her upcoming Super Bowl performance. Wee!!



[Source]




Terry Fox
Filtration piscine
Edward Jenner
sejour thalasso
Joseph Turner

No comments:

Post a Comment