Saturday, March 10, 2012

Jennifer Hudsons Emotional Grammy Tribute To Whitney Houston (Video)

The Grammy’s were amazing last night for many reasons but Jennifer Hudson’s emotional tribute to Whitney Houston during the show was unbelievable. If you missed it no worries I have the video below and trust me when I say you better get a box of Kleenex because you are going to need it. When I learned that Jennifer Hudson would be doing a tribute to Whitney Houston at The Grammy Awards, I immediately thought, what a perfect choice. Then as I sat there watching the Red Carpet with everyone talking about Whitney, whose death was clearly on everyone’s mind, I started thinking about the pressure Jennifer was under and I kind of felt bad for her. Turns out Hudson didn’t need anyone feeling bad or nervous for her, she freaking nailed it. I knew she would, Jennifer is a fantastic singer but to belt out ‘I Will Always Love You’ the way she did just one day after the death of Whitney was amazing. It was heartfelt, emotional, it was perfect. Jennifer sang that infamous song effortlessly. I know that actually a lot of effort went into it but Hudson made it look effortless. It was not only the most [...]

Condoleezza Rice
produit bien etre
Howard Hodgkin
croisiere turquie
Thurgood Marshall

No comments:

Post a Comment